Saturday, January 5, 2013

Nikko AM Singapore STI ETF - Dividends

Does Nikko AM Singapore STI ETF pay dividends?
Yes!


Of course, you might ask : how do I check the dividends history?

1. Go to Singapore Exchange website.
2. Click on Company Disclosure.
3. Click on Corporate Action.
4. Under Company Name, select Nikko AM Singapore STI ETF.

Dividend History

31 Oct 2012 SGD 0.035
11 May 2012 SGD 0.03
28 Oct 2011 SGD 0.035
13 May 2011 SGD 0.03
15 Oct 2010 SGD 0.03
12 May 2010 SGD 0.02
13 Oct 2009 SGD 0.03

5 comments:

  1. hi hi, came from Andrew's webpage, nice blog you have! another blog I am keeping eyes onto :)

    I have a question, any idea where we could see the dividends history of SPDR Straits Times Index ETF (STI)? cant seem to find it under SGX website. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Walt,

    Look under "STI ETF", you should find what you're after. Thanks for your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops! it was all there, thanks for guiding me!

    in your opinion which one (SPDR, or Nikko) is more preferrable? the latter is smaller lot size of 100 units but expense ratio is 0.48% as you said, while the former is larger lot but is slightly lower ratio.
    I am thinking of SPDR one since I only have DBS vickers at this moment and thinking of using my SRS acct for this :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Walt :

    No worries, it is pretty easy to miss. Personally I would prefer SPDR over Nikko due to the lower expense ratio - helps in the long run! They might be enjoying some economies of scale due to their larger fund size.

    Andrew Hallam has a blog post on DBS Vickers' commissions here :

    http://andrewhallam.com/2012/09/dbs-vickers-raises-trading-commissions/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sigh looks like I missed another vital information, thanks once again for directing me to pertinent info!

    Now I better look for alternative brokerage for non Singapore market ETFs..

    ReplyDelete